Scrabble word: KIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIDS exist?
Definitions of KIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
- noun - English dramatist (1558-1594)
- noun - a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- noun - young goat
- verb - tell false information to for fun
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 4 letters in KIDS: D I K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIDS plus a wildcard: KIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIDS
Images for KIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.