Scrabble word: SKIDS
Is SKIDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SKIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- noun - an unexpected slide
- verb - slide without control
- verb - elevate onto skids
- verb - apply a brake or skid to
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- verb - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction
There are 5 letters in SKIDS: D I K S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIDS
Click to search all anagrams of SKIDS plus a wildcard: SKIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIDS
Images for SKIDS
Lookup in Wiki for SKIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.