Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIDS exist?
Definitions of SKIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- noun - a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- noun - an unexpected slide
- verb - slide without control
- verb - elevate onto skids
- verb - apply a brake or skid to
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- v - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction
There are 5 letters in SKIDS: D I K S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIDS plus a wildcard: SKIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIDS
- Autobot skids and Arcee with Mikaela Banes Full Size - HA skids ...
- El nombre skids se ha usado en el universo Transformers para cuatro ...
- FilePromatect 250 on skids.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- skids & Mudflap Transformers Coloring Pages Disney Coloring Pages
- 21 ways of turning pallets into unique pieces of furniture
- McAdams Company Welding Skid
- Welcome to Whitton Day Nursery
- Southern Culture on the skids Brings the Party New Music Monkey
- Transformers toys on clearance sale in departmental stores now ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.