Scrabble word: KISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KISS exist?
Definitions of KISS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- noun - a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- noun - any of several bite-sized candies
- noun - a light glancing touch
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- verb - touch lightly or gently
- To touch or caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness.
- To touch lightly or gently: flowers that were kissed by dew.
- To strike lightly; brush against: barely kissed the other car with the bumper.
- To engage in mutual touching or caressing with the lips.
- To come into light contact.
- A caress or touch with the lips.
- A slight or gentle touch.
- A small piece of candy, especially of chocolate.
- A drop cookie made of egg whites and sugar.
- To dismiss or reject.
- To be forced to give up or regard as lost: He can kiss off that promotion.
- To act submissively or obsequiously in order to gain favor.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY