Scrabble word: KISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KISS exist?
Definitions of KISS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- noun - a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- noun - any of several bite-sized candies
- noun - a light glancing touch
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- verb - touch lightly or gently
- To touch or caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness.
- To touch lightly or gently: flowers that were kissed by dew.
- To strike lightly; brush against: barely kissed the other car with the bumper.
- To engage in mutual touching or caressing with the lips.
- To come into light contact.
- A caress or touch with the lips.
- A slight or gentle touch.
- A small piece of candy, especially of chocolate.
- A drop cookie made of egg whites and sugar.
- To dismiss or reject.
- To be forced to give up or regard as lost: He can kiss off that promotion.
- To act submissively or obsequiously in order to gain favor.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 4 letters in KISS: I K S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KISS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KISS plus a wildcard: KISS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KISS
Images for KISS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.