Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILKS exist?
Definitions of SILKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the brightly colored garments of a jockey
- noun - a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- noun - animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- v - to cover with silk (a soft, lustrous fabric)
There are 5 letters in SILKS: I K L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILKS plus a wildcard: SILKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILKS
- Double silks
- Aerial silks
- Billie Aerial silks Mary Turner Photography
- Aerial silks Fire twirling Fire dance
- These 100% pure silk handkerchiefs are an excellent quality for all ...
- ACTINIC LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY P S R silks AND SAREES
- Du Sol Productions - Aerial silks
- sundari silks Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Kapil Ganesh Photography Kumaran silks
- Aerial Artists - Trapeze Acts silks Performers Aerial Acrobats Hoop ...