Scrabble word: SLICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICKS exist?
Definitions of SLICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery smoothness
- noun - a magazine printed on good quality paper
- noun - a film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- noun - a trowel used to make a surface slick
- verb - make slick or smooth
- verb - give a smooth and glossy appearance
- adj - smooth and slippery
There are 6 letters in SLICKS: C I K L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICKS plus a wildcard: SLICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICKS
Images for SLICKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.