Is LICKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LICKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- noun - touching with the tongue
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - take up with the tongue
- verb - to pass the tongue over the surface of
There are 5 letters in LICKS: C I K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LICKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LICKS, to go: LICKS?
Rearrange the letters in LICKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LICKS
What's nearby LICKS
Lookup in Wiki for LICKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LICKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LICKS"