Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICKS exist?
Definitions of LICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- noun - touching with the tongue
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - take up with the tongue
- verb - to pass the tongue over the surface of
There are 5 letters in LICKS: C I K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICKS plus a wildcard: LICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.