Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICK exist?
Definitions of LICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- noun - touching with the tongue
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - take up with the tongue
- To pass the tongue over or along: lick a stamp.
- To lap up.
- To lap or flicker at like a tongue: The waves licked the sides of the boat.
- To punish with a beating; thrash.
- To get the better of; defeat: licked her weight problem.
- The act or process of licking.
- A small quantity; a bit: hasn’t got a lick of common sense.
- A deposit of exposed natural salt that is licked by passing animals.
- A sudden hard stroke; a blow.
- Speed; pace: moving along at a good lick.
- A phrase improvised by a soloist, especially on the guitar or banjo.
- verb - to pass the tongue over the surface of
There are 4 letters in LICK: C I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICK plus a wildcard: LICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICK
Images for LICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.