Scrabble word: FLICK
Is FLICK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible)
- noun - a short stroke
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- verb - flash intermittently
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- verb - shine unsteadily
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - cause to make a snapping sound
- verb - touch or hit with a light, quick blow
- verb - remove with a flick (of the hand)
- A light, quick blow, jerk, or touch: a flick of the wrist; gave my horse a flick with the reins.
- The sound accompanying this motion.
- A light splash, dash, or daub.
- See Synonyms at brush1.
- To cause to move with a light blow; snap: flicked the light switch on.
- To twitch or flutter.
- A movie.
- verb - to strike with a quick, light blow
There are 5 letters in FLICK: C F I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLICK
Click to search all anagrams of FLICK plus a wildcard: FLICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLICK
Images for FLICK
Lookup in Wiki for FLICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.