Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINK exist?
Definitions of CLINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- noun - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- verb - make a high sound typical of glass
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- A light, sharp ringing sound, as of glass or metal.
- verb - to make a soft, sharp, ringing sound
There are 5 letters in CLINK: C I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINK plus a wildcard: CLINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.