Scrabble word: NICK
Is NICK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NICK in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- noun - (British slang) a prison
- noun - a small cut
- verb - cut slightly, with a razor
- verb - cut a nick into
- verb - divide or reset the tail muscles of
- verb - mate successfully
- A shallow notch, cut, or indentation on an edge or a surface: nicks in the table; razor nicks on his chin.
- A prison or police station.
- A groove down the side of a piece of type used to ensure that it is correctly placed.
- To cut a nick or notch in.
- To cut into and wound slightly: A sliver of glass nicked my hand.
- To cut short; check: nicked an impulse to flee.
- To cheat, especially by overcharging.
- Chiefly British.
- To steal.
- To arrest.
- verb - to make a shallow cut in
There are 4 letters in NICK: C I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICK
Click to search all anagrams of NICK plus a wildcard: NICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICK
Images for NICK
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.