Scrabble word: SNICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNICK exist?
Definitions of SNICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cut
- noun - a glancing contact with the ball off the edge of the cricket bat
- verb - hit a glancing blow with the edge of the bat
- verb - cut slightly, with a razor
- To cut with short strokes; snip: snicked off a corner of the material.
- To make a small cut in; nick.
- To cause (something) to click: I snicked the door shut.
- To snip: snicked with the shears.
- To make a nick or nicks.
- To click: The latch snicked open.
- A cut made by snicking.
- A clicking sound: “I heard a little snick and a flashlight came on” (Anthony Hyde).
- verb - to make a shallow cut in