Scrabble word: SNICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNICK exist?
Definitions of SNICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cut
- noun - a glancing contact with the ball off the edge of the cricket bat
- verb - hit a glancing blow with the edge of the bat
- verb - cut slightly, with a razor
- To cut with short strokes; snip: snicked off a corner of the material.
- To make a small cut in; nick.
- To cause (something) to click: I snicked the door shut.
- To snip: snicked with the shears.
- To make a nick or nicks.
- To click: The latch snicked open.
- A cut made by snicking.
- A clicking sound: “I heard a little snick and a flashlight came on” (Anthony Hyde).
- verb - to make a shallow cut in
There are 5 letters in SNICK: C I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNICK plus a wildcard: SNICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNICK
Images for SNICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.