Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNICK exist?
Definitions of SNICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cut
- noun - a glancing contact with the ball off the edge of the cricket bat
- verb - hit a glancing blow with the edge of the bat
- verb - cut slightly, with a razor
- To cut with short strokes; snip: snicked off a corner of the material.
- To make a small cut in; nick.
- To cause (something) to click: I snicked the door shut.
- To snip: snicked with the shears.
- To make a nick or nicks.
- To click: The latch snicked open.
- A cut made by snicking.
- A clicking sound: “I heard a little snick and a flashlight came on” (Anthony Hyde).
- v - to make a shallow cut in
There are 5 letters in SNICK: C I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNICK plus a wildcard: SNICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNICK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNICK
- Filesnick.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fans of Nickelodeon always looked forward to the Saturday night snick ...
- snick Where Are They Now CollegeCandy Life Love & Style ...
- snick Sarah Menezes of Brazil (white) competes with Charline Van snick ...
- snick & De Bie - DemosDates - ons aanbod - DEMOS
- snick Vol. 2 Nick snicks the Family [VHS] Cover Art
- snick (IE Saturday Night Nickelodeon) I was a 90s kid
- Olympische Spelen 2012 Londen Judoka Charline Van snick (- 48kg ...
- snick Wikis (The Full Wiki)
- Philippe Van snick