Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INKS exist?
Definitions of INKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
- noun - dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
- verb - append one's signature to
- verb - mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink
- verb - fill with ink
- v - to mark with ink (a colored fluid used for writing)
There are 4 letters in INKS: I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INKS plus a wildcard: INKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INKS
Images for INKS
- StickyTiger Craft Supplies Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
- dye inks 5 oz reinkers available download label template pdf
- Dermal anchor piercing in Alpharetta dermal anchor alpharetta ...
- The gold red and purple inks used in this phoenix tattoo add to the ...
- Sheet-fed Offset inks More than just ink - PDF
- alcohol inks Rings and Things
- Superior Tattoos Online Blog Archive Choosing Tattoo inks
- Fountain Pen inks Ink Cartridges and Refills for Bamboo Glass Reed ...
- TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INK BOTTLES
- marbling inks 28 by GraceYinPingLung on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.