Scrabble word: STINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINK exist?
Definitions of STINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- verb - be extremely bad in quality or in one's performance
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- To emit a strong foul odor.
- To be highly offensive or abhorrent.
- To be in extremely bad repute.
- To have something to an extreme or offensive degree: a family that stinks with money; a deed that stinks of treachery.
- To be of an extremely low or bad quality: This job stinks.
- verb - to emit a foul odor