Scrabble word: STINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINK exist?
Definitions of STINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- verb - be extremely bad in quality or in one's performance
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- To emit a strong foul odor.
- To be highly offensive or abhorrent.
- To be in extremely bad repute.
- To have something to an extreme or offensive degree: a family that stinks with money; a deed that stinks of treachery.
- To be of an extremely low or bad quality: This job stinks.
- verb - to emit a foul odor
There are 5 letters in STINK: I K N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINK plus a wildcard: STINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINK
Images for STINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.