Scrabble word: TINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINS exist?
Definitions of TINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- verb - plate with tin
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
- verb - to coat with tin (a metallic element)