Scrabble word: STINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINT exist?
Definitions of STINT in dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken period of time during which you do something
- noun - smallest American sandpiper
- noun - an individual's prescribed share of work
- verb - subsist on a meager allowance
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- To restrict or limit, as in amount or number; be sparing with.
- To cause to stop.
- To subsist on a meager allowance; be frugal.
- To stop or desist.
- A fixed amount or share of work allotted.
- A limitation or restriction: working without stint.
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries