Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINT exist?
Definitions of STINT in dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken period of time during which you do something
- noun - smallest American sandpiper
- noun - an individual's prescribed share of work
- verb - subsist on a meager allowance
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- To restrict or limit, as in amount or number; be sparing with.
- To cause to stop.
- To subsist on a meager allowance; be frugal.
- To stop or desist.
- A fixed amount or share of work allotted.
- A limitation or restriction: working without stint.
- v - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 5 letters in STINT: I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINT plus a wildcard: STINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STINT
- George Orwells 1984 could be getting a new big screen adaptation ...
- Call (916) 410-2738 Careers
- Teichgemeinschaft Erbstorf stint
- La impresora lser monocromo Brother HL 2140 es de diseo compacto y ...
- Distintivos para despedidas de solteras - Brindamos
- Little stint caught on Buchan Alpha Oil Rig North Sea.
- Cute Kids Kissing Graphics Code Cute Kids Kissing Comments ...
- Bokfring Bokslut Revision Ln Skatt Rdgivning Trffa oss Om BT
- Keeping Creativity Alive Creative Ceramics
- decorazion distintivos para baby shower
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.