Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STINTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINTS exist?
Definitions of STINTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken period of time during which you do something
- noun - smallest American sandpiper
- noun - an individual's prescribed share of work
- verb - subsist on a meager allowance
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 6 letters in STINTS: I N S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINTS plus a wildcard: STINTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STINTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.