Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INS exist?
Definitions of INS in dictionaries:
- noun - an agency in the Department of Justice that enforces laws and regulations for the admission of foreign-born persons to the United States
- noun - a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun - a rare soft silvery metallic element
- noun - a state in midwestern United States
- Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- International News Service.
- verb - to gather a crop
There are 3 letters in INS: I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INS plus a wildcard: INS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INS
Images for INS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.