Scrabble word: GINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GINS exist?
Definitions of GINS in dictionaries:
- noun - strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- noun - a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- verb - separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
- verb - trap with a snare
- verb - to set out
- verb - to remove seeds from cotton
There are 4 letters in GINS: G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GINS plus a wildcard: GINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GINS
Images for GINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.