Scrabble word: SLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLING exist?
Definitions of SLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- noun - a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms
- noun - a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- noun - a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- noun - bandage to support an injured forearm
- verb - hurl as if with a sling
- verb - hang loosely or freely
- verb - move with a sling
- verb - hold or carry in a sling
- A weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a stone is whirled and then let fly.
- A slingshot.
- A strap of a shoe that fits over the heel.
- A strap used to carry a rifle over the shoulder.
- A rope or chain for supporting a yard.
- A band suspended from the neck to support an injured arm or hand.
- The act of hurling a missile.
- To hurl with or as if with a sling.
- To place or carry in a sling.
- To move by means of a sling; raise or lower in a sling: sling cargo into a hold.
- To hang loosely or freely; let swing.
- A drink consisting of brandy, whiskey, or gin, sweetened and usually lemon-flavored.
- verb - to throw with a sudden motion