Scrabble word: SLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLING exist?
Definitions of SLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- noun - a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms
- noun - a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- noun - a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- noun - bandage to support an injured forearm
- verb - hurl as if with a sling
- verb - hang loosely or freely
- verb - move with a sling
- verb - hold or carry in a sling
- A weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a stone is whirled and then let fly.
- A slingshot.
- A strap of a shoe that fits over the heel.
- A strap used to carry a rifle over the shoulder.
- A rope or chain for supporting a yard.
- A band suspended from the neck to support an injured arm or hand.
- The act of hurling a missile.
- To hurl with or as if with a sling.
- To place or carry in a sling.
- To move by means of a sling; raise or lower in a sling: sling cargo into a hold.
- To hang loosely or freely; let swing.
- A drink consisting of brandy, whiskey, or gin, sweetened and usually lemon-flavored.
- verb - to throw with a sudden motion
There are 5 letters in SLING: G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLING plus a wildcard: SLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLING
Images for SLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.