Scrabble word: CLINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINGS exist?
Definitions of CLINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit (especially peach) whose flesh adheres strongly to the pit
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- verb - to remain emotionally or intellectually attached
- verb - hold on tightly or tenaciously
- verb - to make a high-pitched ringing sound
- verb - to adhere closely
There are 6 letters in CLINGS: C G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINGS plus a wildcard: CLINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINGS
Images for CLINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.