Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLING exist?
Definitions of CLING in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit (especially peach) whose flesh adheres strongly to the pit
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- verb - to remain emotionally or intellectually attached
- verb - hold on tightly or tenaciously
- To hold fast or adhere to something, as by grasping, sticking, embracing, or entwining: clung to the rope to keep from falling; fabrics that cling to the body.
- To remain close; resist separation: We clung together in the storm.
- A clingstone.
- verb - to make a high-pitched ringing sound
- verb - to adhere closely
There are 5 letters in CLING: C G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLING plus a wildcard: CLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLING
Images for CLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.