Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACING exist?
Definitions of LACING in dictionaries:
- noun - a small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- Something that laces; a lace.
- A touch of liquor added to a beverage or food.
- A beating or thrashing.
- noun - a contrasting marginal band of color
There are 6 letters in LACING: A C G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACING plus a wildcard: LACING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LACING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.