Scrabble word: LACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACING exist?
Definitions of LACING in dictionaries:
- noun - a small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- Something that laces; a lace.
- A touch of liquor added to a beverage or food.
- A beating or thrashing.
- noun - a contrasting marginal band of color