Scrabble word: CALLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLING exist?
Definitions of CALLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the particular occupation for which you are trained
- verb - assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- verb - ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - order, request, or command to come
- verb - pay a brief visit
- verb - call a meeting
- verb - read aloud to check for omissions or absentees
- verb - send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.
- verb - utter a characteristic note or cry
- verb - stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather
- verb - greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name
- verb - make a stop in a harbour
- verb - demand payment of (a loan)
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - give the calls (to the dancers) for a square dance
- verb - indicate a decision in regard to
- verb - make a prediction about
- verb - require the presentation of for redemption before maturation
- verb - challenge (somebody) to make good on a statement
- verb - declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee
- verb - lure by imitating the characteristic call of an animal
- verb - order or request or give a command for
- verb - order, summon, or request for a specific duty or activity, work, role
- verb - utter in a loud voice or announce
- verb - challenge the sincerity or truthfulness of
- verb - consider or regard as being
- verb - rouse somebody from sleep with a call
- An inner urge; a strong impulse.
- An occupation, a profession, or a career.
- noun - a vocation or profession
There are 7 letters in CALLING: A C G I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLING plus a wildcard: CALLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLING
Images for CALLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.