Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINAC exist?
Definitions of LINAC in dictionaries:
- noun - ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path
- n - a device for imparting high velocities to charged particles
There are 5 letters in LINAC: A C I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINAC plus a wildcard: LINAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINAC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINAC
- to search for New Phenomena at the Energy Frontier
- FilCERN linac.jpg - Wikipedia
- The linac within the Australian Synchrotron uses radio waves from a ...
- Etude dIntgration Machine linac 4 - JP.CORSO le 30052012
- 39 linac Room 2.jpg
- linac Maps
- Intgration Trmie Materiel linac 4
- Photo - Aerial shot down the length of SLACs 2-mile-long linear ...
- Radiotherapy Treatment Machines Linear accelerators (linacs) www ...
- Linear accelerator 2 CERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.