Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAN exist?
Definitions of CLAN in dictionaries:
- noun - group of people related by blood or marriage
- A traditional social unit in the Scottish Highlands, consisting of a number of families claiming a common ancestor and following the same hereditary chieftain.
- A division of a tribe tracing descent from a common ancestor.
- A large group of relatives, friends, or associates.
- noun - a united group of families
There are 4 letters in CLAN: A C L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAN plus a wildcard: CLAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAN
Images for CLAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.