Scrabble word: LANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANCE exist?
Definitions of LANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade
- verb - move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- verb - pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- verb - open by piercing with a lancet
- A thrusting weapon with a long wooden shaft and a sharp metal head.
- A similar implement for spearing fish.
- A cavalry lancer.
- See lancet (n.
- To pierce with a lance.
- To make a surgical incision in; cut into: lance a boil.
- verb - to pierce with a lance (a spearlike weapon)