Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANCE exist?
Definitions of LANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade
- verb - move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- verb - pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- verb - open by piercing with a lancet
- A thrusting weapon with a long wooden shaft and a sharp metal head.
- A similar implement for spearing fish.
- A cavalry lancer.
- See lancet (n.
- To pierce with a lance.
- To make a surgical incision in; cut into: lance a boil.
- v - to pierce with a lance (a spearlike weapon)
There are 5 letters in LANCE: A C E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANCE plus a wildcard: LANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANCE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANCE
- Native Style lance w. Bear Effigy Prairie Edge
- ... final installment of Better Know a Weapon...I bring you The lance
- Fringed lance Prairie Edge
- ACELN(1) lance
- Glamiz Deguisement - lance arme moyennage
- Pipe Colors lance Bass
- DeadTaco.com View topic - Latest Creation Japanese lance
- Coloriage lance - img 18843
- FichierHraldique meuble lance.svg - Wikipdia