Scrabble word: CANCEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANCEL exist?
Definitions of CANCEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- verb - make up for
- verb - declare null and void
- verb - remove or make invisible
- verb - make invalid for use
- To cross out with lines or other markings.
- To annul or invalidate.
- To mark or perforate (a postage stamp or check, for example) to indicate that it may not be used again.
- To equalize or make up for; offset: Today’s decline in stock price canceled out yesterday’s gain.
- To remove (a common factor) from the numerator and denominator of a fractional expression.
- To remove (a common factor or term) from both sides of an equation or inequality.
- To omit or delete.
- The act or an instance of canceling; a cancellation.
- Deletion of typed or printed matter.
- The matter deleted.
- A replacement for deleted matter.
- verb - to make or declare void or invalid
There are 6 letters in CANCEL: A C C E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANCEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANCEL plus a wildcard: CANCEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANCEL
Images for CANCEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.