Scrabble word: LANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANE exist?
Definitions of LANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow way or road
- noun - a well-defined track or path
- A narrow country road.
- A narrow way or passage between walls, hedges, or fences.
- A prescribed course for ships or aircraft.
- A strip delineated on a street or highway to accommodate a single line of vehicles: a breakdown lane; an express lane.
- One of a set of parallel courses marking the bounds for contestants in a race, especially in swimming or track.
- A wood-surfaced passageway or alley along which a bowling ball is rolled.
- noun - a narrow passageway