Scrabble word: ALIEN
Is ALIEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALIEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who comes from a foreign country
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- adj - not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- adj - being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
- Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.
- An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country.
- A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
- A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
- A creature from outer space: science fiction about an invasion of aliens.
- A plant or an animal that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.
- verb - to transfer to another, as property
There are 5 letters in ALIEN: A E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIEN
Click to search all anagrams of ALIEN plus a wildcard: ALIEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIEN
Images for ALIEN
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.