Scrabble word: DENIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENIAL exist?
Definitions of DENIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- noun - the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- noun - renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- noun - a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.
- A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.
- A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
- An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
- The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.
- Abstinence; self-denial.
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 6 letters in DENIAL: A D E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENIAL plus a wildcard: DENIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.