Scrabble word: LEADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEADING exist?
Definitions of LEADING in dictionaries:
- noun - thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
- noun - the activity of leading
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - tend to or result in
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - cause to undertake a certain action
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - be ahead of others
- verb - be conducive to
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - move ahead (of others) in time or space
- verb - cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- verb - preside over
- adj - indicating the most important performer or role
- adj - greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement
- adj - going or proceeding or going in advance
- adj - having the leading position or higher score in a contest
- Having a position in the lead; foremost: the leading candidate.
- Of or performing a lead in a theatrical production: a leading role; a leading lady.
- Formulated so as to elicit a desired response: a leading question.
- A border or rim of lead, as around a windowpane.
- The spacing between lines, usually measured in points.
- noun - a covering or border of lead
There are 7 letters in LEADING: A D E G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEADING plus a wildcard: LEADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.