Scrabble word: ANGEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGEL exist?
Definitions of ANGEL in dictionaries:
- noun - spiritual being attendant upon God
- noun - person of exceptional holiness
- noun - invests in a theatrical production
- noun - the highest waterfall
- An immortal, spiritual being attendant upon God.
- The conventional representation of such a being in the image of a human figure with a halo and wings.
- A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
- A kind and lovable person.
- One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.
- God’s thoughts passing to man.
- A financial backer of an enterprise, especially a dramatic production or a political campaign.
- verb - to support financially
There are 5 letters in ANGEL: A E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGEL plus a wildcard: ANGEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGEL
Images for ANGEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.