Scrabble word: ANGLE
Is ANGLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the space between two lines or planes that intersect
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- verb - move or proceed at an angle
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - fish with a hook
- verb - present with a bias
- To fish with a hook and line.
- A fishhook or fishing tackle.
- The figure formed by two lines diverging from a common point.
- The figure formed by two planes diverging from a common line.
- The rotation required to superimpose either of two such lines or planes on the other.
- The space between such lines or surfaces.
- A solid angle.
- A sharp or projecting corner, as of a building.
- The place, position, or direction from which an object is presented to view: a handsome building looked at from any angle.
- An aspect, as of a problem, seen from a specific point of view.
- A devious method; a scheme.
- To move or turn (something) at an angle: angled the chair toward the window.
- To hit (a ball or puck, for example) at an angle.
- To impart a biased aspect or point of view to: angled the story in such a way as to criticize the candidate.
- verb - to fish with a hook and line
There are 5 letters in ANGLE: A E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGLE
Click to search all anagrams of ANGLE plus a wildcard: ANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGLE
Images for ANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.