Scrabble word: AGE
Is AGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AGE in dictionaries:
- noun - how long something has existed
- noun - an era of history having some distinctive feature
- noun - a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
- noun - a prolonged period of time
- noun - a late time of life
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- The length of time that one has existed; duration of life: 23 years of age.
- The time of life when a person becomes qualified to assume certain civil and personal rights and responsibilities, usually at 18 or 21 years; legal age: under age; of age.
- One of the stages of life: the age of adolescence; at an awkward age.
- The state of being old; old age: hair white with age.
- Often Age.
- A period in the history of humankind marked by a distinctive characteristic or achievement: the Stone Age; the computer age.
- A period in the history of the earth, usually shorter than an epoch: the Ice Age.
- The period of history during which a person lives: a product of his age.
- An extended period of time: left ages ago.
- To cause to become old.
- To cause to mature or ripen under controlled conditions: aging wine.
- To change (the characteristics of a device) through use, especially to stabilize (an electronic device).
- To become old.
- To manifest traits associated with old age.
- See Synonyms at mature.
- verb - to grow old
There are 3 letters in AGE: A E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGE
Click to search all anagrams of AGE plus a wildcard: AGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGE
Images for AGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.