Scrabble word: AGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGES exist?
Definitions of AGES in dictionaries:
- noun - how long something has existed
- noun - an era of history having some distinctive feature
- noun - a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
- noun - a prolonged period of time
- noun - a late time of life
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- verb - to grow old
There are 4 letters in AGES: A E G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGES plus a wildcard: AGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGES
Images for AGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.