Scrabble word: GATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GATES exist?
Definitions of GATES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
- noun - a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- noun - a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- noun - total admission receipts at a sports event
- noun - passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- A community of western New York, a suburb of Rochester.
- verb - to supply with a gate (a movable barrier)