Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GATES exist?
Definitions of GATES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
- noun - a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- noun - a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- noun - total admission receipts at a sports event
- noun - passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- A community of western New York, a suburb of Rochester.
- verb - to supply with a gate (a movable barrier)
There are 5 letters in GATES: A E G S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GATES plus a wildcard: GATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GATES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.