Scrabble word: TEAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEAS exist?
Definitions of TEAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- noun - a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- noun - a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India
- noun - a reception or party at which tea is served
- noun - dried leaves of the tea shrub
- noun - a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water
There are 4 letters in TEAS: A E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEAS plus a wildcard: TEAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEAS
Images for TEAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.