Is TEAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- noun - a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- noun - a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India
- noun - a reception or party at which tea is served
- noun - dried leaves of the tea shrub
- noun - a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water
There are 4 letters in TEAS: A E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEAS, to go: TEAS?
Rearrange the letters in TEAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEAS
What's nearby TEAS
Lookup in Wiki for TEAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEAS"