Scrabble word: EASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTS exist?
Definitions of EASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- noun - the countries of Asia
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
- noun - the direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point
- noun - a location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - a cardinal point of the compass
There are 5 letters in EASTS: A E S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASTS plus a wildcard: EASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASTS
Images for EASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.