Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKATES exist?
Definitions of SKATES in dictionaries:
- noun - sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs
- noun - large edible rays having a long snout and thick tail with pectoral fins continuous with the head
- verb - move along on skates
- v - to glide over ice or the ground on skates (shoes fitted with runners or wheels)
There are 6 letters in SKATES: A E K S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKATES plus a wildcard: SKATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKATES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKATES
- Rhythm skates Bakerized Skate Shop Destroy and Repeat
- Every ice skater needs skates. There are many brands of boots and ...
- map home skates quadskates Hit Man
- map main skates quad artistic Chicago 400 405
- Home Sfr Sovereign White Figure Quad Roller skates
- map home skates quad speed skates Pounce
- map main skates kids skates Chicago 1900 1905
- Sure-Grip 1300 Route Suede Roller skates - 188.99 Bakerized Skate ...
- Regular skates 5.00 (while you wait)
- ... Adjustable Recreational Inline skates - Fitness from Skate Shack UK