Scrabble word: SAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAKE exist?
Definitions of SAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a reason for wanting something done
- noun - Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice
- noun - the purpose of achieving or obtaining
- Purpose; motive: a quarrel only for the sake of argument.
- Advantage; good: for the sake of his health.
- Personal benefit or interest; welfare: for her own sake.
- A Japanese wine made from fermented rice.
- noun - benefit, interest, or advantage
There are 4 letters in SAKE: A E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAKE plus a wildcard: SAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAKE
Images for SAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.