Scrabble word: SAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAKE exist?
Definitions of SAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a reason for wanting something done
- noun - Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice
- noun - the purpose of achieving or obtaining
- Purpose; motive: a quarrel only for the sake of argument.
- Advantage; good: for the sake of his health.
- Personal benefit or interest; welfare: for her own sake.
- A Japanese wine made from fermented rice.
- noun - benefit, interest, or advantage