Scrabble word: ASK
Is ASK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASK in dictionaries:
- verb - inquire about
- verb - make a request or demand for something to somebody
- verb - direct or put
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - address a question to and expect an answer from
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - require or ask for as a price or condition
- To put a question to.
- To seek an answer to: ask a question.
- To seek information about: asked directions.
- To make a request of or for: asked me for money; asking a favor.
- To require or call for as a price or condition: asked ten dollars for the book.
- To expect or demand: ask too much of a child.
- To invite: asked them to dinner.
- To make inquiry; seek information.
- To persist in an action despite the likelihood that it will result in difficulty or punishment.
- verb - to put a question to
There are 3 letters in ASK: A K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASK
Click to search all anagrams of ASK plus a wildcard: ASK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASK
Images for ASK
Lookup in Wiki for ASK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.