Scrabble word: SOAK
Is SOAK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOAK in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid)
- noun - washing something by allowing it to soak
- verb - submerge in a liquid
- verb - rip off
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - beat severely
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - fill, soak, or imbue totally
- verb - heat a metal prior to working it
- To make thoroughly wet or saturated by or as if by placing in liquid.
- To immerse in liquid for a period of time.
- To absorb (liquid, for example) through or as if through pores or interstices.
- To remove (a stain, for example) by continued immersion: soaked out the grease spots.
- To take in or accept mentally, especially eagerly and easily: soaked up the gossip.
- To drink (alcoholic liquor), especially to excess.
- To make (a person) drunk.
- To overcharge (a person).
- To be immersed until thoroughly saturated.
- To penetrate or permeate; seep: The speaker paused to let her words soak in.
- To drink to excess.
- The act or process of soaking.
- The condition of being soaked.
- Liquid in which something may be soaked.
- A drunkard.
- verb - to saturate thoroughly in liquid
There are 4 letters in SOAK: A K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAK
Click to search all anagrams of SOAK plus a wildcard: SOAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAK
Images for SOAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.