Scrabble word: OAK
Is OAK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OAK in dictionaries:
- noun - the hard durable wood of any oak
- noun - a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus
- Any of numerous monoecious deciduous or evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Quercus, bearing acorns as fruit.
- The durable wood of any of these trees or shrubs.
- Something made of this wood.
- Any of various similar trees or shrubs, such as the poison oak.
- Any of various brown shades resembling the wood of an oak in color.
- adj - a hardwood tree or shrub [n -S] : OAKEN, OAKLIKE
There are 3 letters in OAK: A K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OAK
Click to search all anagrams of OAK plus a wildcard: OAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OAK
Images for OAK
Lookup in Wiki for OAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.