Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OAK exist?
Definitions of OAK in dictionaries:
- noun - the hard durable wood of any oak
- noun - a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus
- Any of numerous monoecious deciduous or evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Quercus, bearing acorns as fruit.
- The durable wood of any of these trees or shrubs.
- Something made of this wood.
- Any of various similar trees or shrubs, such as the poison oak.
- Any of various brown shades resembling the wood of an oak in color.
- adj - a hardwood tree or shrub [n -S] : OAKEN, OAKLIKE
There are 3 letters in OAK: A K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OAK plus a wildcard: OAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OAK
Images for OAK
- oak Trees - All Amazing Facts
- South Carolinas Unbelievable Angel oak Acorns On Glen
- American Folkloric Witchcraft June Totems oak
- Angel oak - Coastal Conservation League
- SPECIES Pin oak- fast growing weeping branches
- English oak Tree in Summer - Quercus robur
- FileAngel oak Tree in SC.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Tree land Nursery - Dallas Texas - Bur oak Tree
- Angel oak Johns Island SC Anthony Spencer
- Picture of an oak tree
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.