Scrabble word: OAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OAK exist?
Definitions of OAK in dictionaries:
- noun - the hard durable wood of any oak
- noun - a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus
- Any of numerous monoecious deciduous or evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Quercus, bearing acorns as fruit.
- The durable wood of any of these trees or shrubs.
- Something made of this wood.
- Any of various similar trees or shrubs, such as the poison oak.
- Any of various brown shades resembling the wood of an oak in color.
- adj - a hardwood tree or shrub [n -S] : OAKEN, OAKLIKE