Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OKRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does OKRA exist?
Definitions of OKRA in dictionaries:
- noun - long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- A tall tropical Asian annual plant (Abelmoschus esculentus) widely cultivated in warm regions for its edible, mucilaginous green pods.
- The edible pods of this plant, used in soups and as a vegetable.
- noun - a tall annual herb
There are 4 letters in OKRA: A K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OKRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OKRA plus a wildcard: OKRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OKRA
Images for OKRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.