Scrabble word: OKRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does OKRA exist?
Definitions of OKRA in dictionaries:
- noun - long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- A tall tropical Asian annual plant (Abelmoschus esculentus) widely cultivated in warm regions for its edible, mucilaginous green pods.
- The edible pods of this plant, used in soups and as a vegetable.
- noun - a tall annual herb