Scrabble word: CROAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROAK exist?
Definitions of CROAK in dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog)
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - utter a hoarse sound, like a raven
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- To utter in a low, hoarse sound.
- To kill.
- To utter a low, hoarse sound.
- To speak with a low, hoarse voice.
- To mutter discontentedly; grumble.
- To die.
- verb - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 5 letters in CROAK: A C K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROAK plus a wildcard: CROAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROAK
Images for CROAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.