Scrabble word: ROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCK exist?
Definitions of ROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- noun - material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- noun - United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- noun - (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- noun - hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- noun - a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- Relatively hard, naturally formed mineral or petrified matter; stone.
- A relatively small piece or fragment of such material.
- A relatively large body of such material, as a cliff or peak.
- A naturally formed aggregate of mineral matter constituting a significant part of the earth’s crust.
- A large gem, especially a diamond.
- Crack cocaine.
- A varicolored stick candy.
- Rock candy.
- In a state of difficulty, destruction, or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- Without money; bankrupt: Our accountant says the business is on the rocks.
- Served over ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks.
- To move back and forth or from side to side, especially gently or rhythmically.
- To sway violently, as from a blow or shock.
- To be washed and panned in a cradle or in a rocker.
- To play or dance to rock ’n’ roll.
- To move back and forth or from side to side, especially in order to soothe or lull to sleep.
- To cause to shake or sway violently.
- To disturb the mental or emotional equilibrium of; upset: News of the scandal rocked the town.
- To wash or pan (ore) in a cradle or rocker.
- In mezzotint engraving, to roughen (a metal plate) with a rocker or roulette.
- A rocking motion.
- The act of rocking.
- Rock ’n’ roll.
- adj - to move back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROCKABLE
There are 4 letters in ROCK: C K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCK plus a wildcard: ROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCK
Images for ROCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.