Scrabble word: CORKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORKS exist?
Definitions of CORKS in dictionaries:
- noun - outer bark of the cork oak
- noun - (botany) outer tissue of bark
- noun - a port city in southern Ireland
- noun - the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- verb - close a bottle with a cork
- verb - stuff with cork
- verb - to stop up
There are 5 letters in CORKS: C K O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORKS plus a wildcard: CORKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORKS
Images for CORKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.