Scrabble word: CROOKS
Is CROOKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CROOKS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - a long staff with one end being hook shaped
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 6 letters in CROOKS: C K O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROOKS
Click to search all anagrams of CROOKS plus a wildcard: CROOKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROOKS
Images for CROOKS
Lookup in Wiki for CROOKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.