Scrabble word: COOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOK exist?
Definitions of COOK in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who cooks food
- noun - English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- verb - prepare a hot meal
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - transform by heating
- To prepare (food) for eating by applying heat.
- To prepare or treat by heating: slowly cooked the medicinal mixture.
- To alter or falsify so as to make a more favorable impression; doctor: disreputable accountants who were paid to cook the firm’s books.
- To prepare food for eating by applying heat.
- To undergo application of heat especially for the purpose of later ingestion.
- To proceed or perform very well: The band really got cooking after midnight.
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
There are 4 letters in COOK: C K O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COOK plus a wildcard: COOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOK
Images for COOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.