Scrabble word: COOKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOKS exist?
Definitions of COOKS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who cooks food
- noun - English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- verb - prepare a hot meal
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - transform by heating
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
There are 5 letters in COOKS: C K O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COOKS plus a wildcard: COOKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOKS
Images for COOKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.